Rabu, 06 Februari 2013

Making My Mark

Once or twice on Stuck-in-a-Book I've talked about my little foibles when it comes to bookmarks.  Click back on those links to find out more (especially the first one, which gives a few examples) - basically, I like my bookmarks and books to fit together, by theme or colour.

And I was especially pleased by the bookmark/book combination that's currently on my bedside table... so I had to share it with you.


Not only are Jane Bowles' short stories shaping up to be pretty stunning (thanks Sort Of Books for sending it to me!) but just look how well the postcard from Blackwell co-ordinates with the image of the woman on the front.

It's the little things in life that please me...

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 just 4 book is proudly powered by blogger.com